The office of Dr. Richard Perkins and Dr. Suzanne Stock is dedicated to providing the highest quality of orthodontic care in a compassionate and personalized manner. The ultimate purpose of this office is to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art orthodontic care to our patients. This office is also dedicated to the education of patients in all aspects of dental health care. Patients in need of care not provided by this office will be referred to the proper professional.
Through this mission, this office will strive to attain the following objectives:
- Keep lines of communication open with all referring doctors and especially with patients and parents.
- Provide interceptive treatment for those patients who are candidates for such treatment so that the end result will be improved or that later treatment may be less extensive or possibly not necessary.
- Treat every patient as an individual with individual problems and concerns.
- Maintain a high quality of patient care through continuing education for the doctors and staff.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, professional, and up-to-date office, follow infection control guidelines, and provide a safe environment for the office staff.
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.